The Superior Med pulmonary care facility in Cambridge, OH, provides respiratory and sleep care to patients with medically complex lung disease, sleep disorders and other critical illnesses. We help our patients breathe on their own again and regain their independence.
Call 740.432.2144 to schedule an appointment with one of Superior Med’s pulmonary or sleep medicine specialists today.
Pulmonary Conditions and Diseases
- Simple and complex pneumonia
- Obstructive airway diseases, like COPD
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Neuromuscular respiratory insufficiency syndrome
- Acute airway disease, like asthma
- Chronic cough
- Cystic fibrosis
- Lung cancer
- Occupational and environmental lung diseases
- Shortness of breath
Patients with complex respiratory disorders receive care from a licensed and board-certified pulmonologist. We know emergencies happen, and that’s why we staff respiratory therapists 24/7.
Pulmonary Care Services in Cambridge, OH
We understand the hardships experienced by patients who need mechanical ventilator and critical care support.
Our pulmonary care unit is home to a highly trained team of specialists who take an interdisciplinary approach to the treatment of complex respiratory disorders.
Together, we address each patient’s:
- Nutrition and medication
- Pulmonary hygiene and suctioning
- Family education and participation
Our team also reviews the effectiveness of the therapy options, which might include:
- Airway management
- Non-invasive ventilator management
- Inspiratory muscle training
- Chest percussion therapy
- Fiber-optic bronchoscopy
- Passy-Muir valve placement
- End-tidal carbon dioxide monitoring