The sports medicine specialists at Superior Med have extensive training in the treatment and prevention of sports-related illness and injury and deliver comprehensive care for competitive and recreational athletes of all ages. We can also treat conditions like arthritis and injuries such as dislocated joints.
Our sports medicine physicians specialize in the non-operative treatment of musculoskeletal conditions. They can also guide appropriate referrals to physical therapists and provide referrals to an orthopedic surgeon, if necessary.
Call 740.435.4022 to schedule an appointment with one of Superior Med’s sports medicine specialists today.
- Sprains and strains
- Osteoarthritis pain
- Broken bones
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Shoulder and elbow injuries
- Hand and wrist injuries
- ACL injuries
- Rotator cuff injuries and tears
- Ligament, muscle & tendon injuries
Sports-Related Conditions & Diseases
- Postconcussive syndrome
- Runner’s knee
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer’s shoulder
- ITB syndrome
- Piriformis syndrome
- Shin splints
- Degenerated or failing joints
Our sports medicine doctors are well-versed in making “return to play” decisions for the sick or injured athlete. We have the experts and resources to get you back in the game as soon as possible.
Sports Medicine Services in Cambridge, OH
Superior Med right here in Cambridge provides sports medicine care from a trusted and experienced team of sports professionals. We use the most advanced technology to diagnose and treat your problem in the least invasive and most effective way.
Our Cambridge, OH sports specialists offer a variety of sports medicine services, including:
- Non-operative treatments for sports conditions and injuries
- Referrals when needed to our orthopedic surgeons
- Physical therapy
- Medication and injection therapies for osteoarthritis
- Nutrition, supplements, ergogenic aids and performance issues
- Exercise prescription for patients who want to increase their fitness
- Sports injury prevention
- “Return to play” decisions for the sick or injured athlete
- Recommendations on safe strength training and conditioning exercises
- Work-related injury prevention
The sports medicine physicians at Superior Med are dedicated to providing comprehensive and quality care to our active patients.
We get to know you, your activity level, and any aches and pains you may have. Working together, we’ll devise a treatment plan specific to your condition and circumstances and help you get back into motion.